Friday, September 3, 2010

Carter Vs The Snow-White Cat

here's a little excerpt from my story. Hope you like!

The cat stared at me with her both adorable and vicious blue eyes."You think i'm stupid, cat. you think i know nothing about the truth about you. Is that right cat? Are you really a cat?" The cat hissed and batted its sharp claws at me viciously while i smirked. "Is that right cat? Or should i say Kat? K-A-T Kat, not C-A-T Kat." The cat growled. The customers at Scoops Ice Cream looked at me like i was a psychopath or something."Move along people! Nothing to see here! Just a normal girl yelling at her cat." They gave me that "you're crazy" look. "Oh, just eat your ice cream and get on with your life!" i yelled angrily at the customers. they shrugged and went back to their "ice-cream-buying ways". "That's it. I've had about enough of this." I picked up the cat and put her in a cage i had brought. she meowed and clawed furiously at the cage walls. "You're not fooling me anymore, cat. I know who you are. Maybe your little boyfriends can shed some light on the subject, eh? You remember, right? 1864, two brothers-oh, you know the rest. MWAHAHAHAHA!" i laughed evilly. "how long did you think it would be before i figured it out?" The cat let out a cry of defeat. "that's what i thought. Hmph!" i grinned triumphantly before throwing the cage carelessly into the back seat of my car and driving away. 


well that's a part i just wrote from my story so if you enjoyed it at all whatsoever comment and maybe if you're lucky i'll reply thanks bye!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. How interesting! Did you buy ice cream for the cat? Maybe that's all it wanted! I have an interesting story to share about Ceilidh. She came in from the backyard and went up to visit Melissa. She jumped up on Melissa's bed and Melissa patted her. Melissa noticed that Ceilidh had something in her mouth. She was just quietly holding it there. Guess what it was? A chipmunk!!!! Melissa then screamed (can't say I blame her) and mass panic ensued. The chipmunk did not survive the altercation.
    I want to read more of your story!
    YNLA

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it wasnt me i was talking about it was the character's point of view and no it didn't get any ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. and it didnt even deserve ice cream!!! it was an evil kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete