Wednesday, October 20, 2010

THE HOLE!!!!!!!!! and other news...

okay so my new fave song is We R Who We R by Ke$ha.
NOT.THE.POINT.
What's the hole?????
I'll tell you. I'll tell you 'till i bore you to tears.
The Hole is a story about this girl named Kieyra (the computer is now informing me that kieyra is not a word and i have made a mistake which i HAVEN'T) who falls into this hole that leads to another universe. This universe is full of vampires from books and movies with the volturi (also not a word according to the internet) from the twilight saga as their rulers. Kieyra is turned into a vampire by the volturi with the intentions of keeping her as a slave, but once she is turned she makes a really stupid bet that she can create an army of humans to battle them. The rest of the story is about how she manages to turn her classmates into an army of vampire-hunters/killers/fighters.
if you want to actually read this COMMENT ON MY BLOG OR ELSE I WONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what happens! Get this story going girl! The idea is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the spelling of kieyra....how do you pronounce it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sort of like kira except slightly different...do u see where im going with this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH...and cuz I am old....what is a volturi?

    ReplyDelete
  5. theyre characters from the twilight series. they're sort of like vampire royalty and they live in itally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool. Yes, I get where you are going. Took me a minute to see your reply cuz I had to reload the page to know it was there! So....how does the story start?

    ReplyDelete
  7. im just writing the beginning now. ill be done in like s few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. More story! More story! More story! More story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. geez we are not cavemen so be patient and use full sentences!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a sentence, btw. I said so.

    ReplyDelete
  11. okay i posted the fist part. my typing skills arent that great, u know.

    ReplyDelete