Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Hole chapter one part two.

It was a Sunday afternoon, and i was babysitting my eight year old brother Nathen. We were at the park, eating sandwiches, when Nathen noticed that his Nintendo ds game case was gone. We looked around frantically, and then there it was, in the mouth of a squirrel. "Go get it, Kieyra." Nathen said. "No way, i'm not chasing a squirrel!" I said. He laughed devilishly. "Fine then. I'll tell  mom that you weren't being a good babysitter, and she won't pay you." He smiled evilly. "Ugh, fine."
I chased the squirrel around the field twice, through the forest,and finally i stopped at a massive hole in the ground. I went to turn around to go back, but a big, black crow swooped down from a tree, knocking me off balance, making me fall head-first into the hole.

"Tegan, i need your help." I walked towards my best friend who was currently instant messaging her other friend at the library. "With what?" she asked, typing something that i didn't bother reading. "I need to find some books. I'm doing a report on-" i lowered my voice, "Vampires." She turned around and looked at me. "I'm not a librarian, Kieyra." she sighed. "But you know the library inside and out! And besides, you're my best friend. You're supposed to help me."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Great job...again! Can't wait for the next installment. What happens next? I will check again tomorrow! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete